Learning English
My first experience learning English was interesting. I think learning English for the first time it has different experience from one to other. About me learning different language it was kind of interesting for many reasons. First of all, i remember my first English book was very colorful and full of pictures. And as a kid it made me feel happy and i could not wait to discover this new language. I felt it must be fun to learn English. Moreover, i found out that learning English was not just about learning a new language. It was more about a knowledge different culture and different life in other countries, and that was kind of interesting for me to see how learning new language helped me to see different world. Finally, be able to use different language other than my native language made me feel very good that i can understand other people language. Especially, English language is consider now the first language around the world. Therefore, i always looked forward for the next new word i was going to learn. in conclusion, Learning new language such as English was very exciting for me because it was like opening a small window to a different world, and to see how fun and interesting it can be learning a new language. it opened my eyes and my life on other culture and life.
Why do you say learning English means learning about different culture?
ReplyDeleteBecause I think to understand people culture I have to understand what they are saying. I will be able to communicate better with them, and I will be able to see how they live their lives.
ReplyDeleteTalking and listening to people about thier lives are different than reading books about them.
I totally agree with you about that we can experience a new culture and life by studying their language. It's fun and interesting. So according to your paragraph, besides English if you have a chance to learn another new language, which one would you choice~~?? O- O
ReplyDeletewhat is the 1st step for you to start a different new language , do you think your 1st language resemble English?
ReplyDeleteThe new language that I would like to learn beside English is French.
ReplyDeleteThere is a big different between my language(Arabic) and the English language. Arabic is so far from English.
ReplyDelete