Sunday, May 1, 2011

Learning Styles

    Every individual is different when it comes to the style of learning. Every person  has a different character. There for, there are a different styles when it comes to learning. I also have different ways of learning styles.There are a few ways I prefer for learning



    First of all, interpersonal intelligence is one of my learning styles. I can understand people's needs and personalities. I have the ability to deal with other people and communicate with them because i believe that everyone is different and I always try to look for the best way to communicate with them. i think it is important to have a good relationship with others. In addition, I am a global learner. I prefer to look to the main idea when it comes to learning. I always look at the whole picture. Therefor, I have some problems when it comes to details in my learning. Sometimes I do a few mistakes, but I believe that is important to open up and not to be shy because talking to others helped me to improve my learning skills. Last of all, logical intelligence is another way I prefer for learning. I have always liked mathematics, biology, chemistry, and physics because I prefer testing and proving facts than just reading. I like mental challenges and solving problems.

   In conclusion, every person is different than others when it comes to learning. Therefor, everyone should look for the best style that is going to help improve the way of learning and achieving the main goal. Knowing our style of learning can make a big different in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment